Join to ICS

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Same Question Different Day (SQDD)

Just in case you haven't been paying attention,I thought I would take a moment for clarification. Skids is an acronym for this blog... I know the spelling my be throwing some of you off but work with me. OK... last time I let off a little steam about my growing frustrations with various aspects of this Internet marketing adventure I'm on, well that was all it was, a little steam, I barely heard the whistle so here goes a bit more:
oh Internet marketing how did I get here again? With your grand promises of riches and fortunes, spread out in glossy color techno wonder videos, dollar signs dancing, cool people in front of lots of cooler toys. How tempting, how delightfully tempting!
I thought, to sit back and watch my pay pal account grow and grow, which took me two days to set up. But no! It's not that simple is it dear Internet marketing? Pages and pages of things to download, read, install, programs to sign up for and still I'm not closer than before that fateful morning I paid my $50.00 bucks for something that does not work!

No comments:

Post a Comment