Join to ICS

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Same question, different day-the battle continues

OK I said there would be more, and yes it took me a minute to get back here, so here goes:

Am I not dedicated enough nor motivated?
True, I am brand new, no knowledge of codes nor websites-I tried that too. Yep, didn't work either.
More code to insert, but where? By this time I knew but that wasn't an option in the drop down menu. So, I'm stuck with this stuff-passwords, user names and programs galore-no money. No more to invest on something else that won't work.
Yes, I've asked for help. Got lead around the world wide web like a pup first time on the leash-checked my e-mail for replies but to no avail just more lies, at least another version of the truth: Internet marketing is a joke! You're laughing right now, aren't you? Stop it! It's not funny.
OK, I was chasing money, badly needed funds, bills piling up on every available surface, tuition's to pay, I can't be the only one drowning in this mountain of stuff, struggling to make sense of exactly where to begin...oh Internet marketing how did I get here again?

No comments:

Post a Comment