Join to ICS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Same Question Different Day

There must be something in the water. It seems to have infected another male-well, maybe its just youth...that need believed to be uncontrollable, to grab some at every opportunity.
I must admit as I've gotten older, real life seems to have trumped the urge-fatigue laced in with other ordinary drama, puts that on the back burner. As I was listening to another chapter in the on going saga of my daughter and her first serious boyfriend, I tried to hold on to that idea-but didn't tell her "he'll grow out of it" because he probably won't. I just nodded my head in hopefully appropriate places and kept listening. She really just needs to dump his... and move on-I know she probably won't but I can still hope. I just need to tell her that despite all the hype scientific research and basic assumptions-we're just smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment