Join to ICS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Early mornings

I'm not sure what went wrong this morning, but here I am all alone Saturday evening.
I mean, I thought things were going well, on schedule and everything. We all had our clothes laid out we were good to go, then...he had to open his mouth. Ordinarily I would be insulted from his nonsense, basically, ignore him. This was not to be the morning. Something got through my shield, like a tiny pebble in your shoe nothing big but just as annoying. So...this time I shut down. I mean, how much does he think I can take? Drama and confusion on every side, and I'm suppose to just smile and pretend everything is fine? Isn't that one of those four letter words we teach children they should not say? If it isn't, it should be...
OK, too early Saturday morning, no sleep no coffee and what does he want? Seriously! He wants an original idea? Great. Mine are usually fully clothed and well rested. But hey, who am I exactly?

No comments:

Post a Comment